Lake Rotoiti Retreat
The perfect getaway for sunny Summer holidays or a lazy Winter weekend
It is situated, as the name suggests on Otaramarae Road at the northern side of Lake Rotoiti with easy access back to Rotorua or through to Tauranga. The property enjoys a stunning, quiet bush clad location right by the lake.
The Bach is located in a no exit street which allows for a very peaceful holiday and safe environment for the family.
Just a short stroll to the edge of Lake Rotoiti, with such great lake access why not try your hand at kayaking, stand up paddle boarding or rafting.
Hamurana Golf Club has a nine hole course which is 15 minutes away towards Ngongotaha. The Okere Falls Store is only 3 kms away, which has an excellent selection of gourmet grocery items along with cafe and beer garden you won’t even need to head into Rotorua.
- Maximum Guests:
- 8 x people
- 1 x Queen Bed
1 x Double Bed
4 x Single Bed (two sets of bunks)
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning and linen charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 5kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a Queen bed
- Full kitchen facilities including, cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, pantry
- Dining table:
- Seats 6 x people
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- Outdoor entertaining areas: Features outdoor furniture and a BBQ
- Flat screen TV
Full cell phone coverage
Linen commercially laundered
Fully equipped laundry
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation Policy
- Check in / check out:
- 3pm arrival – 10:30am departure
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price.
Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price.
Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price.
Naturally we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Sorry no pets and no smoking.