Robinson Family Retreat
Indoor/outdoor living with nearby lake access
Whether you’re on a relaxing holiday or just passing through, enjoy the lifestyle in this charming recently renovated family home with Lake Rotorua at the end of the road.
This sunny warm 3-bedroom house is situated on a large 1200m2 section and is perfect for sharing relaxed getaway vacations with family and friends. The home is well insulated with a modern wood pellet-fire in the lounge that can be programmed to suit your needs and will keep you warm in winter.
The bathroom features a shower over a corner spa bath. The shower has plenty of water pressure. Everything you need is supplied in the house, plenty of pillows, 3 burner gas BBQ and full kitchen appliances.
Enjoy breakfast in the sun on the spacious back deck that can be accessed off the smaller bedroom and relax on the large front deck bathed in afternoon sun sharing a few bevvies and turning the steaks on the BBQ.
The roadside of the property is bordered by a hedge of shrubs & trees, creating a haven of peace and privacy. The back yard is bordered by a beautiful clean flowing stream that is sheltered by a mix of mature trees. The access to the stream can be closed off for child safety.
The section is fully fenced for a child friendly holiday.
The house is very conveniently located only a few minutes drive from the Rotorua Airport, only a 5 minute walk to the edge of Lake Rotorua and less than 10 min drive to Rotorua central. A takeaway outlet with coffee shop and free Wifi and the #1 Rotorua Restaurant 2012 at the Waiora Spa Lakeside Resort are just a short stroll away.
Lake Rotorua is just down the road and a kid’s playground can be found at the Hannah’s Bay Reserve, which is only a 10 minute walk away.
This property is in prime location to access everything that Rotorua and it’s surrounding cities has to offer. Come and see for yourself!
- Maximum Guests:
- 6 x people
- 1 x Queen Bed
1 x Queen Bed
1 x Queen Bed
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning and linen charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 2.5kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a queen bed and a private deck
- Full kitchen facilities including, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, pantry
- Dining table:
- Seats 6 x people
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- Dual outdoor entertaining areas: One features outdoor furniture, a BBQ and loads of afternoon sun. Another private balcony to the rear opens up to the large back yard and gives full morning sun and a fantastic spa pool.
- Spa Pool
- Flat screen TV
Full cell phone coverage
Linen commercially laundered
Fully equipped laundry
Central pellet burner with plenty of pellets
Highchair & Cot (avail on request)
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation Policy
- Check in / check out:
- 3pm arrival – 10:30am departure
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price.
Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price.
Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price.
Naturally we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Pets by negotiation (outside only) and no smoking inside.