As You Do Retreat
Prime location for Rotorua Fun
Just a stone’s throw from the Redwoods Forest and some of the world’s best Mountain Biking Trails, this spacious open plan modern home provides all you need for a Relaxing Holiday or an adventure packed visit.
There are also a number of parks, the Lynmore Tennis Club, a dairy and boutique cake shop very closely located. Added to this the Redwood Shopping Center and Outdoorsman Headquarters is only a short walk featuring cafes, a bakery, fruit and vegetable shop, sushi, fish and chips, kebab shop, Burger Fuel, hair and beauty, medical center, pharmacy and more!
“The house was very spacious, inside and out. Location is perfect for visiting the Redwood Forest, and no sulfur smell in the area. Deb was very easy to deal with before and during the stay, and kindly provided a highchair and a cot for our 1yo. There was even some kids books in the house which was a bonus.”
- Maximum Guests:
- 12 x people
- 1 x Queen Bed
1 x Queen Bed
1 x Single Bunk over Double Bed & 2 x Bunk Beds
1 x Single Bed
1 x Foldout Couch (Lounge)
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning and linen charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 5kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a Queen bed
- Full kitchen facilities including, ceramic cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, generous pantry
- Dining table:
- Seats 6 x people
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- Dual outdoor entertaining areas: Features outdoor furniture, a BBQ and a Spa Pool.
- Flat screen TV
Full cell phone coverage
Free Wireless broadband
Linen commercially laundered
Fully equipped laundry
Central wood burner with plenty of wood
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation Policy
- Check in / check out:
- 3pm arrival – 10:30am departure
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price.
Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price.
Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price.
Naturally we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Sorry no pets and no smoking.