Cosy Cottage with lakefront family fun
Come and relax in Rotorua – Lakeside!
Our cottage, on the Western shores of Lake Rotorua, is only 8kms from Rotorua City and it’s attractions.
An acre of park-like grounds provides plenty of off road secure parking and plenty of space for children to play. A safe sandy beach, kayaks, dinghies and fishing tackle make this an ideal holiday retreat.
The cottage is spacious, well equipped and comfortable. It has two modern bathrooms, full kitchen facilities including two fridges/freezers and microwave, a walk-in store room, wood burning fire, T.V. VCR, DVD, Sky TV, CD player, washing machine, gas BBQ, fish smoker and free wifi.
Wanting to accommodate a larger group…3-4 families? Have a look at the Willowwood Retreat which is set on the same one-acre site. Maybe the two houses combined will suit your holiday needs…
Ngongotaha village is 5 mins away. It has a post office, wine shops, a supermarket, a hardware shop, bakeries and dairies, a service station, a tavern etc. Local attractions are plentiful… trout fishing, Agrodome, Agroventures, Zorb, Rainbow Springs, Horse riding, Fish and Game Trout Hatchery, Wingspan, golf courses, mountain bike trails, etc.
“This is a wee gem of a bach. Our family booked at the very last minute and didn’t want to leave. Waking up and looking out at the lake is simply food for the soul. Loved the use of the kayaks, being able to light the fire and holidaying in such a special spot. We would love to return.”
- Maximum Guests:
- 7 x people
- 1 x Super King Bed
1 x Super King Bed & 1 x Bunks (attached sleepout)
2 x Single Bed (lounge)
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning and linen charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 5kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a Super king bed
- Full kitchen facilities including, cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, generous pantry
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- Dual outdoor entertaining areas: The lawn stretches from the front steps to the Lake and features a BBQ table, kayaks, a private beach and private jetty. Alternatively, to escape the elements, enjoy the enclosed conservatory area looking out to the Lake.
- Flat screen TV
Full cell phone coverage
Free Wireless broadband
Linen commercially laundered
Fully equipped laundry
Central wood burner with plenty of wood
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation Policy
- Check in / check out:
- 3pm arrival – 10:30am departure
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price.
Naturally, we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Sorry no pets and no smoking.