This Hamurana holiday home boasts comfortable open plan living with a fireplace and heat pump for relaxed winter stays. When the weather is warmer, head outdoors for alfresco dining with the gas BBQ and tranquil views!
Te Waerenga Retreat is a fully renovated home in the ever popular area of Hamurana and directly across the road from Lake Rotorua. The four bedrooms are all good sized and two of them have en-suite bathrooms which are done to a very high standard. The generous living areas open out on to a private and sunny deck to the rear of the house which is north facing. The property also has triple garaging to store all your toys that you’ll want to bring down to enjoy on the lake.
Rotorua is world famous for mountain biking, rafting, fishing and has a host of other activities on offer.
Just up the road is a 9 hole public golf course, the truly beautiful Hamurana Springs and a boat ramp giving ready access to Lake Rotorua. With ample room for your group, this is a great place to get away from it all and take in the peace and quiet!
1) Rafting on the Kaituna River
2) Fishing in the Hamurana Steam
3) Walk through the redwoods to the Hamurana Springs
4) Boating and fishing on Lake Rotorua
5) Skyline for walking, luge rides, zip line ride, and the new mountain bike Downhill tracks.
6) Rainbow Springs with its trout, Kiwi’s playground and famous water Splash ride
7) Ogo downhill ride
8) Agrodome farm adventures
9) The Zorb
10) Agro-Ventures Adventure Park
11) Wingspan bird park
12) Paradise Valley lion and animal park
Okere Falls Store is just a 15min drive around the lake if you fancy a great coffee or a pint of beer in the beer garden.
Everything you need for a relaxing lake getaway awaits at this Hamurana haven, stay in and unwind or head out to explore!
- Maximum Guests:
- 8 x people
- 1 x Queen Bed
1 x Queen Bed + Cot
1 x Double Bed
2 x Single Bed
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning and linen charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 5kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a Queen bed and a private en-suite bathroom
- Full kitchen facilities including, scullery / butler’s pantry, gas cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, generous pantry
- Dining table:
- Seats 6 x people
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- Outdoor entertaining areas: Features outdoor furniture and a BBQ. The lake is over the road for a dip during Summer.
- Flat screen TV
Scullery / Butler’s Pantry
Full cell phone coverage
Free Wireless broadband
Linen commercially laundered
Fully equipped laundry
Central wood burner with plenty of wood
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation Policy
- Check in / check out:
- 3pm arrival – 10:30am departure
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price.
Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price.
Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price.
Naturally we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Sorry no pets and no smoking.