The property has a 2 metre high secure fence around the entire yard meaning the kids are safe to run around without the risk of escaping out onto the road or towards the lake.
There is also room to park a boat and a locked garage for secure storage. Drag the kayaks out the front gate onto the reserve and enjoy a paddle in the picturesque Lake Rotorua (there are 2 kayaks available with life jackets). If fishing is your thing, there is excellent trout fishing off the bank of the reserve.
Master bedroom has an en-suite with toilet and shower and has sliding doors out to either the back deck where the spa is or the front deck where you look straight out to the lake.
The house has a large lounge with a 50 inch television and DVD player. The log burner is also in the lounge and pumps out the heat on those colder nights.
The property has a gate which leads out onto a large public reserve. The reserve borders Lake Rotorua and can be used for anything from a game of touch rugby to a family game of cricket. We are only five minutes drive to the city centre but when you’re sitting on the deck with a cold drink, it really does feel like you’re miles away!
“Thanks very much for the stay at Rose Cottage. It is a beautiful setting and the house was lovely in a very quiet setting. Having breakfast looking out over the lake was fantastic. Having a fully fenced property allowed our smaller kids to run around with us not having to worry. Would definitely recommend to others and look to come again in the future.”
- Maximum Guests:
- 8 x people
- 1 x Super King bed with en-suite
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Twin single beds
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning and linen charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 11kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a super king bed, a private en-suite bathroom and separate access to the spa
- Full kitchen facilities including, ceramic cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, generous pantry
- Dining table:
- Seats 6 x people
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- The front deck features a BBQ and outdoor furniture to seat 6 under a covered pergola. The back deck is a private area with a fabulous spa pool
- Flat screen TV
Full cell phone coverage
Free Wireless broadband
Linen commercially laundered
Log burner with plenty of wood
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation PolicyCheck in / check out: 3:00pm arrival – 10:30am departure Cancellation Policy Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price. Naturally we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Sorry no pets and no smoking