Set in an ideal location this tidy property is close to the Rotorua International Stadium, and has direct access to the Rotorua Trails Trust (Beautiful purpose built walking and running tracks).
This accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms, open plan lounge and a small annex. Self contained, it does have a basic kitchen, however with all the cafe’s & restaurants to sample in Rotorua there is simply no need to cook.
Perfect for relaxing after a long day and enjoy your glass of wine on the deck in some tranquil peace and quiet.
Approximately 12 kms to the airport and 4 kms to the city centre.
- Maximum Guests:
- 5 x people
- 1 x Queen Bed
1 x Queen Bed
1 x Narrow Single Bed (Lounge)
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 12kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a queen bed
- Kitchenette only with microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer (Note: No oven or cook top)
- Dining table:
- Seats 4 x people
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- Private outdoor entertaining area: featuring outdoor furniture, a BBQ and a perfectly place hammock to relax in.
- Flat screen TV
Full cell phone coverage
Free Wireless broadband
Fully equipped laundry
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation Policy
- Check in / check out:
- 3pm arrival – 10:30am departure
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price.
Naturally, we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Sorry, no pets and no smoking.