Paradise Valley Retreat
Homey Base for Rotorua Adventures
You will be amazed at how fast you can forget the city in this picturesque retreat. Located just out of town, but set in a large garden at the foot of Mt Ngongotaha, this really is a kiwi slice of heaven.
Sunny fully fenced grounds surround the house, with mature fruit trees and plenty of space for the kids or furry friends to play.
Inside is packed with charming features, as well as a large fireplace and updated bathroom and kitchen.
Take the mountain bikes on the trails, or just for a 5 min ride to the local cafe and down to the lake for a dip.
The perfect retreat for adventures, or to just get away from it all.
Approximately 18 kms to the airport and 10 kms to the city centre.
- Maximum Guests:
- 6 x people
- 1 x King Bed & Single Bunk Beds
1 x Queen Bed
1 x Fold out Couch (Lounge)
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning and linen charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 18kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a king bed and a set of single bunks
- Full kitchen facilities including, cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, generous pantry
- Dining table:
- Seats 4 x people
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- Features outdoor furniture, and a BBQ plus a huge lawn and garden area to the rear for afternoon sun.
- Full cell phone coverage
Free Wireless broadband
Linen commercially laundered
Fully equipped laundry
Central wood burner with plenty of wood
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation Policy
- Check in / check out:
- 3pm arrival – 10:30am departure
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price.
Naturally, we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Sorry, no pets and no smoking.