A Lakeside Gem
Style, views and comfort!
This home has only just been built in May 2017 so is sparkling new with all new appliances and everything you could need for a great stay in Rotorua. It also has a heat pump so super cosy in winter and cool in summer. All bedrooms also have additional heaters to keep you warm and cosy. The house is two story and has outdoor living both at garden level and from the second story deck, which features fantastic views over the lake. Only a 10 min drive from the central city, this is a quiet and peaceful location removed from the sulphurous smells of Rotorua, yet so close to all the shops, restaurants and activities.
You will have access to the whole property, including the garage to park your car and garden. Free parking on the street also. The house is alarmed for security and comes fully furnished with linen and towels and all kitchen equipment as well as wifi, washer/dryer, air conditioning, heating and two TV’s (the main TV with free netflix). 2 kayaks and lifejackets are provided for the adventurous.
All towels and linens are included in the nightly rate.
“Great location, lovely an quiet. The house and gardens were so beautiful and well presented with gorgeous views and every thing provided right down to comfy and tranquil rooms. I just found the home to be so peaceful an relaxing just what I had hoped for. We just loved everything about the place. Would love to stay here again. Thanks so much”
- Maximum Guests:
- 8 x people
- 1 x King Bed
1 x King Bed
1 x Single over Queen Bunk Bed
1 x Double Fold-out Sofa Bed (Lounge)
- Refer to booking calendar as rates vary depending on long weekends & holiday periods. Rates listed below are also exclusive of cleaning charges
- Book using your credit card (3% Credit Card fee applies) or contact us to arrange alternative payment options
- Nearest Airport:
- 18kms. 50 minute flights from Auckland and Wellington
- Master Bedroom:
- Master bedroom has a King bed with Ensuite Bathroom
- Full kitchen facilities including, ceramic cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, generous pantry
- Dining table:
- Seats 6 x people
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- Upstairs deck with outdoor seating and a BBQ | Ground level outdoor garden and grassed area.
- Full cell phone coverage
Linen commercially laundered
Fully equipped laundry
Kayaks & life jackets available
Heat Pump / Split A/C
Check In / Check Out & Cancellation Policy
- Check in / check out:
- 3pm arrival – 10:30am departure
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received with less than twenty one days notice are subject to 50% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than fourteen days are subject to 75% charge of the total accommodation price. Cancellations received with less than seven days notice are subject to 100% charge of the total accommodation price.
Naturally, we will endeavour to re-book the house in the event of a cancellation and, if successful a 75% refund will be made. Sorry, no pets and no smoking.